The BABY PENGUIN KITS MAKE TWO PENGUINS WITH HATS & are put together by Claire's Crafts to accompany needle felting instructions by The Lady Moth.
This Baby Penguin has been designed to suit beginners and improvers. The printed instructions contain easy to follow, step by step description of different stages, as well as large and clear photographs. 1:1 template sheet is also included, it will help to get the size and proportions right. Fibres and tools included in this kit have been originally used by The Lady Moth for this project.
BABY PENGUIN KIT WITH NEEDLES contains:
- selection of quality wool and angelina fibre to make TWO baby penguins and their sweet sparkly berets
- 2 x 38g star felting needles
- printed written instructions with photos
- 1:1 template sheet
- the instructions for the beret come as free video tutorial posted below
BABY PENGUIN KIT WITH FOAM PAD contains kit with needles as above PLUS:
- 8" square high density foam felting pad (as shown in pictures)
BABY PENGUIN KIT WITH WOOLBUDDY contains kit with needles as above PLUS:
- 10" square XL Woolbuddy - long lasting sustainable wool felting pad (colour may vary) - buy as a set and save £5
Here is the free video tutorial from The Lady Moth on how to make the berets for your baby penguins. A copy of this video will be emailed to you on purchase and will also always be available to you by clicking 'My Downloadable Files' in your clairescraftscreate.com account. Fibres to make the berets are included in this kit.