We have collaborated with world renowned fibre artist Anna Potapova to offer you this exclusive masterclass teaching you from start to finish in great detail how to needle felt a child doll with cute hairstyle wearing an exquisite wet felted pink ballerina outfit with bow, shoes and holding a little teddy bear with movable paws
FULL MASTERCLASS - NEEDLE FELTED CHILD DOLL WITH BALLERINA OUTFIT - KIT AND ONLINE VIDEO TUTORIAL includes:
- Total of 3 hours of high quality online video tutorial with written instructions. The video can be paused and re-watched as many times as you require allowing you to learn at your own pace
- Child doll video tutorial, very detailed and close up with written instructions in English (1 hour 45 minutes split into 9 sections: materials, core, legs, arms & body, head & neck, feet, hands, getting a smooth finish and face)
- Printed 1:1 templates showing correct child doll proportions (15-16 cm tall)
- The DOLL ONLY (no hair) tutorial and supplies can be found here
- Pink ballerina outfit video tutorial showing close up in great detail how to make the outfit, shoes, teddy bear with movable paws and hairstyle tied with ribbon (1 hour 15 minutes split into 5 sections)
- Selection of quality fibres as used by Anna in the tutorials including quality carded felting wool, fine merino, viscose fibres and baby pink satin ribbon
- One pair of eyes hand painted by Anna Potapova (blue)
- Superglue gel
- Set of 6 quality felting needles (2 of each size required)
- The OUTFIT, HAIR AND TEDDY BEAR (NO DOLL BODY) can be found here
- A video link to access the tutorials will be emailed to you on purchase. In addition all your downloaded/purchased tutorials can be easily found at any time by visiting your clairescraftscreate.com account and clicking 'My Downloadable Files'
- Outfit materials provided in pink with light brown hair as standard but we are happy to change the colours of the outfit and hair as well as skin tone - please contact us with your required colours and we will arrange this for you
- Includes free delivery WORLDWIDE (approx 2-7 days depending on country). Kits delivered outside of UK will come in a compacted large letter packet. *Any other products added to your order will arrive with your kit, there will be an additional shipping charge for additional items ordered from outside of the UK.
- PLEASE CREATE A CUSTOMER ACCOUNT ON OUR WEBSITE. ONCE YOU HAVE DONE THIS ALL VIDEOS,PDF'S AND FREE DOWNLAODS YOU PURCHASE FROM US WILL BE STORED IN YOUR ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY - YOU CAN ACCESS THEM AT ANY TIME BY CLICKING ON 'MY DOWNLOADABLE FILES' IN YOUR CUSTOMER ACCOUNT. AN EMAIL WITH THE LINK TO YOUR VIDEOS WILL ALSO BE SENT TO YOU ONCE ON PURCHASE SO PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER IF THIS DOESN'T APPEAR
You will also need a felting mat, bubble wrap (60cm square), detergent, water, scissors, sewing needle and thread and water
We are commissioning more exclusive outfits for this doll so once you have bought this masterclass you will not need to purchase the doll making part again.
The pink ballerina outfit with hair and teddy bear is exclusive to Claire's Crafts Create worldwide
You will receive the video tutorials immediately on purchase and the materials kit will be sent to you by first class Royal Mail
PLEASE NOTE: This video tutorial and design is for personal use only and is protected by international copyright law. Purchase of digital items cannot be refunded and is not covered by Paypal Protection
I have not completed the doll yet, but am taking my time as I find time to do it. There are some new techniques that I am enjoying practicing. I have made many sculptures using wire armatures, now creating a doll that can stand and is entirely wool is exciting. The kit seems to have every detail included. Thanks for a very enjoyable project.
Brilliant, clear and easy to follow video tutorial with sub-titles. Really enjoyed this, great kit. Highly recommend!
Enjoyed the kit very much! Everything I needed was enclosed. She has her own little personality.