- Fantastic value pack
- Perfect for needle felting 3d shapes
- This is the lovely wool we use in our needle felting in our workshops
- Fast to felt with a natural finish
- In long slivers (rope-like pieces approx 1" thick) so perfect for wrapping armatures as shown in second photo and also fantastic for knotting and wrapping for fast build up of core
- Contains the 20 most popular colours we use in our workshops in 20g balls PLUS 2 X 20g ball of core (natural carded corriedale sliver)
- Breed: Corriedale
- Microns: 29-30mic
- Fibre length: 80-120mm
- Thickness of sliver: Circa 1-2 inch
- May contain a very small amount of vegetable matter.
- Please Note: Colours may vary slightly from batch to batch due to the nature of natural fibre. We have taken every step to represent the colours correctly, but we do recommend ordering a sample for clarity as colours can change depending on your screen settings.
- NB very occasionally colours may be replaced with similar shade according to stock levels
Option to purchase the toolkit and ECO mat via dropdown box - this includes online video files of little demos on how to use the tools - these will be automatically added to your customer account on purchase
It came on time and it was just like described. Most of the colours and core were above 20g (around 23g)and I loved that each colour was identified with a sticker mentioning the name of the colour and where it was bought. This way when I run out of a specific colour I know how to order more. Great idea!
On my second box of wools now, and felt. All comes nicely packaged and each time a lovely little extra of a tea bag, mint and biscuit, so you can relax with a cuppa while creating.. new to needle felting and found this site has lots of nice stuff. Would definitely recommend
So excited when I opened my delivery, the colours were beautiful. Just need to learn how to needle felt now, ha ha.
Loved the colours haven’t used them yet