Come and join us in our fun and friendly studio and crochet this simple poppy brooch you can wear with pride! You will also be doing your bit to raise funds for The Royal British Legion as proceeds from any extra poppies made on the day will be donated.
- Red, black and green yarn (make one poppy to take home and others for RBL)
- Crochet hook and pattern print-out to keep
- No-sew brooch pin
- Hot drinks and biscuits
- A free session in one of our craft clubs so you can carry on your knitting journey with someone on hand to help out as/when needed (Mondays 5.30-7.30pm/Wednesdays 11am-1pm or 6.30-8.30pm/Fridays 11am-1pm)
- A warm and friendly welcome!
- 10% off all purchases from The Studio ON THE DAY ONLY
Workshop 11am-1pm - there will be extra wool available should you have time to make more on the day - additional poppies made will be sold in the studio and proceeds donated to The Royal British Legion
We are holding a beginners' knitting workshop in the afternoon; why not bring a packed lunch (or we can order in for you) and join us for the day! cx
PLEASE ENTER YOUR MOBILE NUMBER ON ORDER SO THAT WE CAN CONTACT YOU AT SHORT NOTICE SHOULD WE NEED TO SELF ISOLATE ETC!