Come and join us in our fun and friendly studio and knit this simple chunky pure merino cup cosy!
This cup cosy is perfect for keeping in your bag and using with takeout cups as they insulate your hands as well as the cup! They also make beautiful gifts.
We will knit in simple Garter Stitch, learn how to cast on, knit and cast off
- 1 x 25g Pure Merino Wool (100% wool)
- Pair of 10mm bamboo knitting needles, extra short (13cm)
- Cup Cosy pattern including basic knitting instructions
- Sewing needle
- Hot drinks and biscuits
- A free session in one of our craft clubs so you can carry on your knitting journey with someone on hand to help out as/when needed (Mondays 5.30-7.30pm/Wednesdays 11am-1pm or 6.30-8.30pm/Fridays 11am-1pm)
- A warm and friendly welcome!
Choose colours mustard yellow, stormy grey or stone teal via drop-down box
Workshop 2-4pm although some may finish earlier - there will be extra wool available to purchase should you wish to knit more on the day :)
PLEASE ENTER YOUR MOBILE NUMBER ON ORDER SO THAT WE CAN CONTACT YOU AT SHORT NOTICE SHOULD WE NEED TO SELF ISOLATE ETC!