Everything a complete beginner needs to start off in this amazing and therapeutic craft!
- The fabulous 'Beginner's Guide to Needle Felting' book in which Susanna Wallis demonstrates how to create wonderful pictures and three dimensional objects
- Learn how to make charming cards, pictures, jewellery, a bird and even a figure from wool. Simple techniques, clearly explained with step by step photographs
- 250g of our bestselling carded Corriedale wool slivers; four balls (25g each) of natural (core) plus six different colours
- A toolkit with guide explaining what everything is used for, includes a set of seven needles (coarse, medium, fine) our biodegradable ECO felting mat, wooden holder, leather finger protectors and an awl
- The book only is available here
PLEASE NOTE biodegradable hessian ECO mat in included in the pack and is suitable for 3d felting, our sustainable Woolbuddy felting pad that can be used for both 2d picture (flat) felting as well as 3d can be added via dropdown box