Everything a complete beginner needs to start off in this amazing and therapeutic craft!
Have fun needle felting your way through miniature worlds, creatures and faces in this inspiring beginner's book. Learn from experienced crafters Roz Dace and Judy Balchin how to master the art of needle felting.
- 250g of our bestselling carded Corriedale wool slivers; four balls (25g each) of natural (core) plus six different colours
- A toolkit with guide explaining what everything is used for, includes a set of seven needles (coarse, medium, fine), wooden holder, leather finger protectors and an awl
- Biodegradable ECO felting mat regular size comes complete with spare hessian and two top sheets of pure wool felt
- The book only is available in our Book section here
- See drop-down box to upgrade from regular size ECO mat (6"x6") to large size ECO mat (8x10")
HERE IS A VIDEO DEMO ON HOW TO USE THE TOOLS INCLUDED WITH THIS
I received the starter kit promptly and it is really good quality and value for money. It is of much better quality and cheaper than a starter kit I received via Amazon
Bought this kit for my daughter in law as she wants to join me in my hobby. Perfect kit, well priced and great service. have already recommended it to a friend. Thank you.