Everything a complete beginner needs to start off in this amazing and therapeutic craft!
- The fabulous 'Beginner's Guide to Needle Felting' book in which Susanna Wallis demonstrates how to create wonderful pictures and three dimensional objects
- Learn how to make charming cards, pictures, jewellery, a bird and even a figure from wool. Simple techniques, clearly explained with step by step photographs
- 250g of our bestselling carded Corriedale wool slivers; four balls (25g each) of natural (core) plus six different colours
- A toolkit with guide explaining what everything is used for, includes a set of seven needles (coarse, medium, fine) our biodegradable ECO felting mat, wooden holder, leather finger protectors and an awl
- The book only is available here
I received the starter kit promptly and it is really good quality and value for money. It is of much better quality and cheaper than a starter kit I received via Amazon
Bought this kit for my daughter in law as she wants to join me in my hobby. Perfect kit, well priced and great service. have already recommended it to a friend. Thank you.