Dark and textured, perfect for natural projects especially good for Christmas Pudding Baubles!
A wonderful natural carded wool with great tones, perfect for 3D needle felting, wet felting and spinning.
- Fibre: 100% Jacob Wool
- Microns: 33-35mic (thickness of fibre)
- Fibre Length: 85-95mm
- In long slivers (rope-like pieces approx 1" thick) so perfect for wrapping armatures as shown in second photo and also fantastic for knotting and wrapping for fast build up of core
- (all measurement are approximate)
- 20g will come in a compostable storage package
- 50g will come as a rolled batt with recyclable paper band
Please Note: May contain a very small amount of vegetable matter. Colours may vary slightly from batch to batch due to the nature of natural fibre. We have taken every step to represent the colours correctly, but we do recommend ordering a sample for clarity as colours can change depending on your screen settings.