- This blend is perfect for both 3d needle and wet felting
- This blend is made with 70% 'maori' wool from New Zealand and 30% bergschaf wool from Austria
- The dyeing complies with Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and is done in the dyeing house which is GOTS 5.0 and GRS certified.
- As always, all the materials are carefully selected to ensure constant quality over time. All 'maori' wool lots are MULESING FREE
- Recommended felting needles - 36/38G
*** This wool is washed before carding. Yet vegetal matters cannot be completely removed. It is difficult to accurately represent colours on screen, a sample card of these colours is available to purchase if required
I absolutely love this wool! It produces a lovely smooth finish and the colours are awesome. I especially like this shade as its perfect for red squirrels! I like that it isn't just one shade and has other colours mixed into it as I think it gives a more natural look in my creations. I will certainly be keeping this shade in my stash.
As regards my experience of ordering from Claire's Crafts, I was delighted to receive my order so promptly and I loved the inclusion of a tea bag, mint and biscuit - perfect accompaniment to some needle felting!