On introductory offer these delightful gift sets are perfect for a cosy afternoon with your little person. There are 6 sets in the series each containing one of Karin Celestine's magical life affirming books alongside a little needle felting kit.
- 'Bertram Likes to Sew' storybook from the Celestine & the Hare series written by Karin Celestine
- felting toolkit:- set of seven needles (coarse, medium and fine), finger protectors, felting pad, awl, wooden needle holder with tools guide printout
- black and white carded felting wool (carded corriedale slivers)
- 'Beginners' Needle Felting Hints & Tips' leaflet
- comes in quality white gift box with lid - can be used for storage
- instructions are not included - these gift sets have been designed for adults and children to use together - read the book and let your imagination guide you!
Age 5-7 | Hardback | 48 pages | 150 x 150mm
Publication March 2018 | ISBN 9781912213610
The Water Vole family have moved into the bottom of the garden. Bertram, the youngest of the family, doesn’t like swimming like other water voles, but he does love to sew. Despite his family and friends encouraging him to swim, he busies himself with sewing and repairing his family’s clothes.
A gentle story about being true to yourself and following your passions. Includes ecological notes and instructions for making your own teddy bear.
Karin Celestine lives in a small house in Monmouth, Wales. In her garden there is a shed and in that shed is another world. The world of Celestine and the Hare. It is a world where weasels are ruled by King Norty, pandas ride space hoppers and bears read stories to each other.
- "Gentle-but-firm story about determinedly being yourself. So beautiful you'll want to climb into the pages, and has a craft activity and natural history, too. Great classroom book!" Mimi Thebo, author