- Perfect for needle felting 3d shapes
- This is the lovely wool we use in our needle felting in our workshops
- Fast to felt with a natural finish
- In long slivers (rope-like pieces approx 1" thick) so perfect for wrapping armatures as shown in second photo and also fantastic for knotting and wrapping for fast build up of core
- 20g will come in a compostable storage package
- 50g will come as a rolled batt with recyclable paper band
- Breed: Corriedale
- Microns: 29-30mic
- Fibre length: 80-120mm
- Thickness of sliver: Circa 1-2 inch
- May contain a very small amount of vegetable matter.
- Please Note: Colours may vary slightly from batch to batch due to the nature of natural fibre. We have taken every step to represent the colours correctly, but we do recommend ordering a sample for clarity as colours can change depending on your screen settings. GREY
I absolutely love everything about this wool, the colour is gorgeous and it felts beautifully. I’ve used it for 2D and 3D felting, I’ll definitely buy it again!
Super colour and wonderful to work with