- Perfect for needle felting 3d shapes
- This is the lovely wool we use in our needle felting in our workshops
- Fast to felt with a natural finish
- In long slivers (rope-like pieces approx 1" thick) so perfect for wrapping armatures as shown in second photo and also fantastic for knotting and wrapping for fast build up of core
- 20g will come in a compostable storage package
- 50g will come as a rolled batt with recyclable paper band
- Breed: Corriedale
- Microns: 29-30mic
- Fibre length: 80-120mm
- Thickness of sliver: Circa 1-2 inch
- May contain a very small amount of vegetable matter.
- Please Note: Colours may vary slightly from batch to batch due to the nature of natural fibre. We have taken every step to represent the colours correctly, but we do recommend ordering a sample for clarity as colours can change depending on your screen settings. FLESH PINK
I bought this wool for a project I was doing and needed a light flesh tone colour. The wool is absolutely perfect for this and you can build up the colour if you need it a bit darker. As you would expect with Corriedale, it felts really easily and quickly and leaves a lovely smooth finish.
As for the service, I can't fault it! My order was dispatched the next day and I received it within 3 days! The tea bag etc was appreciated! I will certainly be ordering more from Claire's Crafts in the future *****
The quality of the wool is fantastic, and the shipping was super fast. Thank you very much
Very good communication and very reliable service. Always a fast delivery . Claires always on hand with advice too! I use the egg shell for top layer on my figures. It the best tone for skin. Also perfect for wrapping around armatures.
I love the eggshell I use it for skin colour and find it great for covering armatures