- Perfect for needle felting 3d shapes
- This is the lovely wool we use in our needle felting in our workshops
- Fast to felt with a natural finish
- In long slivers (rope-like pieces approx 1" thick) so perfect for wrapping armatures as shown in second photo and also fantastic for knotting and wrapping for fast build up of core
- Contains 20g each of 9 colours (7 animal colours as pictured plus 2 more natural shades according to stock levels) plus 50g of natural undyed carded corriedale slivers to use as CORE - 230g total
- Available with or without ECO toolkit
- Perfect for autumn wreaths, acorns, etc as well as animals!
- Breed: Corriedale
- Microns: 29-30mic
- Fibre length: 80-120mm
- Thickness of sliver: Circa 1-2 inch
- May contain a very small amount of vegetable matter.
- 20g balls
- Please Note: Colours may vary slightly from batch to batch due to the nature of natural fibre. We have taken every step to represent the colours correctly, but we do recommend ordering a sample for clarity as colours can change depending on your screen settings.
- NB Colours may be replaced with similar shade according to stock levels
This is lovely wool to use, I am wrapping it around a wire armature and it felts down really well. Great colours too. Will be back for more!!!!