We have teamed up with top Wildlife Photographer Jason Morgan to bring you this fantastic opportunity to needlefelt some amazing images. These are royalty free so you can sell your finished work with no copyright worries!
Each PHOTO PACK includes:-
- 12 carefully COLOUR MATCHED shades of 27 micron carded 'Maori' needle felting wool - this is the best felting wool to use for pictures - it comes in 79 different shades of subtle harmonious colours to give fabulously realistic effect and has short length fibres for shallow felting leaving a smooth finish. There will be more than enough of each colour to complete an 8" square picture]
- A4 Sheet of soluble magic fabric (you can use half for tracing your design and the other half inbetween your felt sheet and mat - this makes it a lot easier to peel off the foam pad when your work is complete
- copyright free colour reference photograph
- a black and white drawing template
- instructions showing you two different ways of transferring the image to your chosen surface
A 9.5" SQUARE OF PURE WOOL FELT PLUS 2 X 38G STAR FELTING NEEDLES can be added via the dropdown box. You will also need a flat felting pad - either a high density foam pad (best for beginners) or a Picture Pal (extra firm pad)
PLEASE NOTE If you are totally new to painting with wool you may wish to purchase the excellent 'Painting With Wool' book by Dani Ives who takes you step by step through all her techniques starting with simple beginners' projects to more advanced. Available to purchase in our Tools & Accessories section.
TIP: Use the photographs on this listing to zoom in on your screen to capture all the detail