In this amazing online workshop world renowned fibre artist Anna Potapova will teach you from start to finish and in great detail how to create this beautiful silk dandelion. We have included enough materials to make TWO dandelions.
ONLINE WORKSHOP FOR 2 DANDELIONS includes:
- Online video tutorial, very detailed and close up with written instructions in English (47 minutes split into 3 sections). The video can be stopped, started and replayed allowing you to work at your own pace
- Selection of quality fibres as used by Anna in the tutorials including carded felting wool and fine pure silk fibres - enough to make two dandelions
- Superglue gel
- Set of 4 quality felting needles as used by Anna in the tutorial
- brown acrylic paint plus paint brush
- Includes free delivery WORLDWIDE (approx 2-7 days depending on country). Kits delivered outside of UK will come compacted in a large letter packet. *Any additional products added to your order will arrive with your kit, there will be an additional shipping charge for additional items ordered from outside of the UK
- A video link to access the tutorial will be emailed to you on purchase. In addition all your downloaded/purchased tutorials can be easily found at any time by visiting your clairescraftscreate.com account and clicking 'My Downloadable Files'
- PLEASE CREATE A CUSTOMER ACCOUNT ON OUR WEBSITE. ONCE YOU HAVE DONE THIS ALL VIDEOS, PDF'S AND FREE DOWNLAODS YOU PURCHASE FROM US WILL BE STORED IN YOUR ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY - YOU CAN ACCESS THEM AT ANY TIME BY CLICKING ON 'MY DOWNLOADABLE FILES' IN YOUR CUSTOMER ACCOUNT. AN EMAIL WITH THE LINK TO YOUR VIDEOS WILL ALSO BE SENT TO YOU ON PURCHASE - PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER IF THIS DOESN'T APPEAR
you will also need a felting pad
PLEASE NOTE: This video tutorial and design is for personal use only and is protected by international copyright law. Purchase of digital items cannot be refunded and is not covered by Paypal Protection
Not had time to do yet,
Again great response from claire
Loved making this Dandelion, can't wait to make my second one. I showed it to someone who thought it was real!!! Lovely video, with clear instructions.