Suitable for complete beginners. This is one of my favourite workshops to teach because of all the different colours involved and the fact that it is relatively quick and easy to complete one figure at a time.
Step-by-step instructions include 28 photographs will be emailed to you in pdf form immediately on purchase - a pdf allows you to really zoom in on a screen to see all the detail plus easier on the environment. (A paper print-off of the instructions can also be included with the kit on request - please make a note in the 'comments to seller' box on checkout)
- Quality carded New Zealand felting wools - all the relevant colours for each stage sorted into labelled paper bags
- Fine lightening white merino tops for the angel's wings
- Tiny wooden plinth for baby Jesus
- Small length of paper covered wire for the shepherd's crook
- Printed step by step instructions with 28 colour photographs included in the box - in addition an easily accessible pdf of the instructions will be emailed to you immediately on purchase plus it will also be stored for easy access at anytime in your customer account at clairescraftscreate.com under 'Your Downloadable Files' The pdf allows you to enlarge and zoom in on all the photographs
- 3 x 38g twisted spiral star felting needles (PINK)
- Basic foam pad (this may need replacing after the kit has been made - for more sustainable long-lasting options please see below)
- Add one of our fully compostable ECO felting mats - buy as a set via the drop down box
- Extra needles, finger protectors, etc are available to purchase in our Tools & Accessories section
Please note For non-UK orders this kit may be sent compacted down into a large letter packet to keep your shipping costs as low as possible - we will refund shipping costs accordingly
The PDF instant download with comprehensive list of tools and materials used including weights, 6 pages of instructions with 28 colour photographs is available to purchase on its own here
I bought this beginners kit as a gift for my sister who is delighted with it! I’d also just like to thank Claire who was so helpful with nothing too much trouble. I wish the business well & I’ll be back for more! Thank you!!