A wonderful natural carded wool with great tones, perfect for 3D needle felting, wet felting and spinning. Medium to coarse so use a 38g felting needle for a good start
- Economical enough to use as a fabulous CORE wool
- This is the lovely wool we use in our needle felting in our workshops to make the core base for all our makes.
- Fast to felt with a natural finish
- In long slivers (rope-like pieces approx 1" thick) so perfect for wrapping armatures as shown in second photo and also fantastic for knotting and wrapping for fast build up of core
- Breed: Corriedale
- Microns: 29-30mic
- Fibre length: 80-120mm
- Thickness of sliver: Circa 1-2 inch
- May contain a very small amount of vegetable matter.
- Please Note: Colours may vary slightly from batch to batch due to the nature of natural fibre. We have taken every step to represent the colours correctly, but we do recommend ordering a sample for clarity as colours can change depending on your screen settings. WHITE CREAM
Brilliant wool core for projects and ill be buying again soon, great service, fast delivery and the little personal touches Claire gives make the purchase even more special!
great fluffy carded batt a pleasure to felt with and at a great price
Very pleased with this natural core. It felts together quickly and easily. I was impressed also by how quickly my order arrived.