We have teamed up with top Wildlife Photographer Jason Morgan and other photographers to bring you this fantastic opportunity to needle felt some amazing images. These are royalty free so you can sell your finished work with no copyright worries!
- 12 carefully COLOUR MATCHED shades of 27 micron carded 'Maori' needle felting wool - this is the best felting wool to use for pictures - it comes in 79 different shades of subtle harmonious colours to give fabulously realistic effect and has short length fibres for shallow felting leaving a smooth finish. There will be more than enough of each colour to complete an 8" square picture
- 9.5" square of 100% pure wool felt
- A4 size sheet of soluble magic fabric (you can use half for tracing your design and the other half inbetween your felt sheet and mat - this makes it a lot easier to peel off the foam pad when your work is complete
- copyright free colour reference photograph
- a black and white line drawing template
- 2 x 38g STAR felting needles
- 15.5 x 15.5 x 1.5 cm high density foam pad
- 8" wooden embroidery hoop
Upgrade to 8" square white box frame via dropdown box
PLEASE NOTE If you are totally new to painting with wool you may wish to purchase the excellent 'Painting With Wool' book by Dani Ives who takes you step by step through all her techniques starting with simple beginners' projects to more advanced. Available to purchase in our Tools & Accessories section.
TIP: Use the photographs on this listing to zoom in on your screen to capture all the detail
Lovely kit, lots of colours and plenty of wool. It was my first 2d felt and I am really pleased with it, thank you.
I've not started this one yet as I have several things on my To Do list first before I can settle down for hours of pleasure creating this wonderful felted tiger. I've just done the blue tit and it was such fun. I'm really looking forward to this one. The kit comes with all the gorgeous wool, photos, background felt and needles that you need. Well worth buying this and I'll find a space on a wall somewhere for him once he's finished. I tend to give away a lot of the things I make but not this time.
The kit came very quickly and packaged well. On opening i found everything there. Not have done before I thought I am not going to be able to do this but I started and found how it got easier as I went along. Very happy with the end picture. And will be looking to buy another one.