The Angels kits are put together by Claire's Crafts and come with a template and time-lapse video tutorial by The Lady Moth.
The Lady Moth is a fibre artist based in Cambridge, UK, who also runs workshops and designs projects specifically to teach needle felting.
These needle felt Angels were designed to suit beginners and improvers. They will make lovely Christmas ornaments or heart-warming presents for your loved ones.
Each Angel is around 3 inches tall, the video instructions and 1:1 template sheet will help to create its body in right proportions. Quantities of wool used for each stage are shown in the video - the ruler shows inches and centimeters - and you may pause the video at any time, if required. Please be aware that these measurements might be different for you as thickness of wool slivers may vary (for that reason the 1:1 template was created so you may check your piece against it at each stage). The hairstyle will be unique for each make due to the technique and materials used.
SILVERY ANGELS MATERIALS KIT contains:
- selection of quality fibres to make TWO ANGELS: natural carded sliver, natural white and hand-dyed Ice Blue locks (shade only available in Angel kits), silver angelina fibres, silver thread, 100% wool felt
- printed A4 sheet including 1:1 drawings of various felting stages, wing templates and TIPS written by The Lady Moth
- a link to the time-lapse video tutorial by The Lady Moth will be sent to you on purchase; you can always access this easily by clicking 'Your Downloads' in your clairescraftscreate customer account
***you will need a sewing needle to compete the wings
MATERIALS & TOOLS KIT contains:
- selection of quality fibres, printed template sheet and video tutorial as listed above
- three quality felting needles - 2 x 38 gauge star needles & 1 x 40 gauge triangle needle
- a regular size (6"square) hessian ECO mat by Claire's Crafts (made from hessian, organic buckwheat husks and dried lavender, comes complete with an extra square of hessian)
Supply packs for Angels are available in two different colourways; GOLDEN and SILVERY. Please see the GOLDEN option HERE
Lovely kit , just found the video tutorial a little hard to follow. It would be useful to have some of the measurements printed in the sheet.
Lovely kit , really enjoyed making two little angels that are on my Xmas tree
The kit is fab and looking forward to making the angels