The Toadstools supply packs are put together by Claire's Crafts to accompany the needle felting video tutorial by The Lady Moth.
The tutorial contains 10 videos with instructions on how to make toadstools in two styles.
The small toadstool is an easy design suitable for total BEGINNERS.
Large toadstool is more advanced and suitable for IMPROVERS, a great way to learn new techniques and improve your skills.
Following the tutorial, you will learn how these detailed yet elegant designs are made. You will learn techniques of shaping toadstools elements from white wool (cap, stem, gills, veil) and putting them together. You will also learn how to apply single colour and create beautiful blends - there are five shades of red and orange included in the packs which will give you a chance to play and explore blending possibilities. Last but not least, you will see how to create and apply those lovely scales/warts made from fine white merino, such characteristic of the Fly Agaric mushrooms.
The Lady Moth is a fibre artist based in Cambridge, UK, who also runs workshops and designs projects specifically to teach needle felting.
MATERIALS SUPPLY PACK contains:
- selection of quality fibres in generous amount which will make two to three large toadstools or five to eight small toadstools. The large toadstool shown in tutorial is approximately 4.5 inches tall, the small toadstool is 2.5 inches tall.
- LIMITED OFFER you will also receive a free little acorns pack to accompany The Lady Moth's FREE tutorial 'Acorns & Berries' with every supply pack - tutorial available to download here
MATERIALS & TOOLS SUPPLY PACK contains:
- selection of quality fibres to make toadstools
- three quality felting needles - 2 x 38 gauge star needles & 1 x 40 gauge twisted needle
- a regular size (6"square) hessian ECO mat by Claire's Crafts (made from hessian, organic buckwheat husks and dried lavender, comes complete with an extra square of hessian)
Please note that these supply packs DO NOT include written instructions.
Here is a sample video from The Lady Moth showing some of her beautiful projects:-
I have yet to start my kits . I bought a mushroom kit & a leaves & berries kit +?the online tuition .I have opened them both them both , & the colours are fab . I have the leaves & berries one out ready to start . My lockdown afternoon projects .