Discover the therapeutic craft of needle felting with this mini Alpaca needle felting kit. If you’ve never picked up a felting needle before, let our detailed step-by-step instructions guide you, showing you how to turn the loose fluffy British wool into a wool sculpture you can be proud of.
This kit will take the average beginner about 2-4 hours to make, offering a wonderful way to relax after a long day at a computer or with the kids. Once you’ve completed one of our needle felting kits, you will have all the basic techniques and skills needed to continue with this calming craft.
- All our kits are carefully packed by hand in our Dorset studio, supporting a small female-led business.
- Designer Stephanie has chosen the perfect British wools for felting. Where we can’t find British wool, we have included small amounts of ethically sourced Merino wool.
- Step-by-step photo instructions guide you from start to finish, and our video tutorials offer additional insights into the basic techniques for all our kits.
- Every kit includes 2x stainless steel German made felting needles in a secure holder to keep them safe from small hands or pets
- Gift the complete kit to a craft-loving friend, or wrap up your own finished piece as a lovingly handmade present.
- We recommend adult supervision for anyone under the age of 12 due to the sharp needles included.
Every kit contains:
British wool in a variety of breeds and colours
2x felting needles in a secure holder
Detailed instructions with 12 step by step photos
Beautiful mini gift box
You will also need:
Foam block working surface (optional extra can be purchased HERE)
Tea and biscuits (optional!)
Finished design: Approximately 9cm tall
IF YOU WOULD LIKE THIS GIFT WRAPPED AND SENT DIRECTLY TO RECIPIENT WITH A PERSONAL MESSAGE PLEASE ADD VIA THE DROPDOWN BOX. This service includes quality recycled kraft gift wrap tied with natural jute string/raffia, a tasteful seasonal decoration, a printout of your personal message (you will need to type this in the 'notes to seller' box on checkout or email us). Please add recipient address in the shipping section. You will be charged the standard shipping price on checkout.