- Fantastic value pack
- Perfect for needle felting 3d shapes
- This is the lovely wool we use in our needle felting in our workshops
- Fast to felt with a natural finish
- In long slivers (rope-like pieces approx 1" thick) so perfect for wrapping armatures as shown in second photo and also fantastic for knotting and wrapping for fast build up of core
- Contains the 20 most popular colours we use in our workshops in 25g balls
- Breed: Corriedale
- Microns: 29-30mic
- Fibre length: 80-120mm
- Thickness of sliver: Circa 1-2 inch
- May contain a very small amount of vegetable matter.
- Please Note: Colours may vary slightly from batch to batch due to the nature of natural fibre. We have taken every step to represent the colours correctly, but we do recommend ordering a sample for clarity as colours can change depending on your screen settings.
- NB very occasionally colours may be replaced with similar shade according to stock levels
Option to purchase the toolkit and ECO mat via dropdown box - this includes online video files of little demos on how to use the tools - these will be automatically added to your customer account on purchase
So excited when I opened my delivery, the colours were beautiful. Just need to learn how to needle felt now, ha ha.
Loved the colours haven’t used them yet