In our first amazing Workshop in a Box series The Lady Moth will talk you through needle felting these beautiful Blossom Eggs. This workshop is perfect for beginners but everyone will enjoy making these lovely Spring decorations.
- 30 minute video tutorial divided into three parts in which The Lady Moth talks you through needle felting these beautiful blossom eggs from start to finish. The video is filmed at normal speed, can be stopped and started and played over again enabling you to work at your own pace
- selection of quality fibres to make three blossom eggs around 2.5-3" long (you may use the supplies the way you wish, for example make one large egg or five smaller eggs)
- three quality felting needles - 2 x 38 gauge star needles & 1 x 40 gauge twisted needle
- wooden needle handle
- one pair of leather finger protectors
- FREE delivery (approx 2-7 days depending on country). Please note any other products added to your order will arrive with your kit, there may be an additional shipping charge for additional items ordered from outside of the UK depending on weight and size of parcel
A three needle felting tool speeds up the felting of your core shapes - add one to this kit via dropdown box and save £2!
The Lady Moth has created this delicate design thinking of the bright Spring mornings, clear blue sky and scented blooming trees. She has picked for this project a selection of beautiful colours and the type of fibres she usually uses when teaching needle felting.
On purchase your tutorial will be found in your clairescraftscreate.com account by clicking 'My Downloadable Files' (create account on checkout) a link will also be emailed to you to access the tutorial.
Żenia aka The Lady Moth is a fibre artist based in Cambridge, UK, who has been running workshops and designing projects specifically to teach needle felting. Years of experience helped her to create clear and detailed video tutorials for students of various levels. Żenia also runs live zoom workshops, you may find more information on her website
PLEASE CREATE A CUSTOMER ACCOUNT ON OUR WEBSITE WHEN YOU CHECK OUT (or if buying via a sales channel such as eBay we will send you al. Link with your kit), ONCE YOU HAVE DONE THIS ALL VIDEOS, PDF'S, ETC YOU PURCHASE FROM US WILL BE STORED IN YOUR ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY - YOU CAN ACCESS THEM AT ANY TIME BY CLICKING ON 'MY DOWNLOADABLE FILES' IN YOUR CUSTOMER ACCOUNT. AN EMAIL LINK WILL ALSO BE SENT ONCE AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE - PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER
PLEASE NOTE: This video tutorial and design is for personal use only and is protected by international copyright law. Purchase of digital items cannot be refunded and is not covered by Paypal Protection