In the first of our amazing Workshop in a Box series we will take your hand and walk you through everything you need to know in order to start the magical and therapeutic craft of needle felting.
WE HAVE PACKED IN A LOT including all the tools and materials you require to make two sheep, detailed online video tutorials showing you how to use the tools and a full sheep workshop tutorial which you can pause and replay as many times as you wish, allowing you to learn at your own pace in the comfort of your own home!
- 5 minute online video tutorial introduces you to the different tools and how to use them
- 30 minute online video tutorial showing you how to make an adorable sheep from start to finish. The video is filmed at normal speed, can be stopped and started and played over again enabling you to work at your own pace
- sheep workshop notes printout with 32 screenshots from the sheep tutorial
- selection of quality fibres to make TWO sheep - a Wensleydale and Jacob - WE HAVE INCLUDED AS MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF FELTING WOOL AS POSSIBLE so you can experience and try different types all in one easy project (includes carded Cheviot, carded Corriedale, Wensleydale and Jacob fleecewool, carded DHG New Zealand 'maori' plus carded extra find merino!
- a full tool kit with everything you need to get started - the online video shows you exactly how to use everything
- 'Needle Felting Hints & Tips for Beginners leaflet
- 'Felting Needles Guide'
- TOOL KIT with guide includes:-
- set of seven felting needles
- wooden needle handle
- one pair of leather finger protectors
- felting pad***(UK orders only)
- an awl
- two pairs of eyes
- FREE delivery (approx 2-7 days depending on country). Please note any other products added to your order will arrive with your kit, there may be an additional shipping charge for additional items ordered from outside of the UK depending on weight and size of parcel. ***The felting mat will NOT be included for non-UK orders in order to keep worldwide shipping free of charge
A three needle felting tool speeds up the felting of your core shapes - add one to this kit via dropdown box and save £2!
On purchase your tutorial will be found in your clairescraftscreate.com account by clicking 'My Downloadable Files' (create account on checkout) a link will also be emailed to you to access the tutorial.
PLEASE CREATE A CUSTOMER ACCOUNT ON OUR WEBSITE WHEN YOU CHECK OUT (or if buying via a sales channel such as eBay we will send you al. Link with your kit), ONCE YOU HAVE DONE THIS ALL VIDEOS, PDF'S, ETC YOU PURCHASE FROM US WILL BE STORED IN YOUR ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY - YOU CAN ACCESS THEM AT ANY TIME BY CLICKING ON 'MY DOWNLOADABLE FILES' IN YOUR CUSTOMER ACCOUNT. AN EMAIL LINK WILL ALSO BE SENT ONCE AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE - PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER
PLEASE NOTE: This video tutorial and design is for personal use only and is protected by international copyright law. Purchase of digital items cannot be refunded and is not covered by Paypal Protection