In this original and fascinating online video workshop The Lady Moth gives detailed instructions and demonstrations of techniques for creating these fine needle felted leaves. You will also get access to an extra video showing you how to needle felt berries and acorns.
This workshop is perfect for beginners and improvers.
ONLINE VIDEO TUTORIAL ONLY INCLUDES:
- 60 minute video tutorial divided into five parts in which The Lady Moth talks you through needle felting different types of leaves plus berries and acorns from start to finish. The video is filmed at normal speed, can be stopped and started and played over again enabling you to work at your own pace
- a list of materials used
FULL WORKSHOP IN A BOX INCLUDES:
- online video tutorial as above
- generous amounts of of carded wool in 9 colours plus 4 different silks, bamboo and angelina fibres
- two acorn caps
- one brooch pin
- A4 template sheet with various leaf designs in various sizes, colours and styles including oak, maple, gingko and holly
- A4 sheet of water soluble fabric
- three quality felting needles - 2 x 38 gauge star needles & 1 x 40 gauge twisted/star needle
- FREE delivery (approx 2-7 days depending on country) Please note any other products added to this order will arrive with your kit, there may be an additional shipping charge for additional items ordered from countries outside of the UK depending on weight and parcel size
YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
a high density foam pad or a sustainable felting mat
a seven needle punch tool is demonstrated in this workshop, it is not absolutely necessary but it does speed the process up considerably and can be used for lots of other projects
Wreath rings, extra water soluble paper, acorn caps, brooch pins and more can be purchased separately from our Felting Tools & Accessories section
On purchase your tutorial will be found in your clairescraftscreate.com account by clicking 'My Downloadable Files' (create account on checkout) a link will also be emailed to you to access the tutorial.
Żenia aka The Lady Moth is a fibre artist based in Cambridge, UK, who has been running workshops and designing projects specifically to teach needle felting. Years of experience helped her to create clear and detailed video tutorials for students of various levels. Żenia also runs live zoom workshops, you may find more information on her website
PLEASE CREATE A CUSTOMER ACCOUNT WHEN YOU CHECK OUT, ONCE YOU HAVE DONE THIS ALL YOUR VIDEOS, PDF'S AND FREE DOWNLAODS WILL BE STORED IN YOUR ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY - YOU CAN ACCESS THEM AT ANY TIME BY CLICKING ON 'MY DOWNLOADABLE FILES' IN YOUR CUSTOMER ACCOUNT. AN EMAIL LINK WILL ALSO BE SENT AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE
PLEASE NOTE: This video tutorial and design is for personal use only and is protected by international copyright law. Purchase of digital items cannot be refunded and is not covered by Paypal Protection
The roving is beautiful fall colors. The customer service and the quick delivery was A-1!
Thanks so much,
This kit is lovely. I haven't got round to doing it yet but it all looks good and well put together. The colours of wool are beautiful. I can't wait to do it